- Without any effort by the skibiker, chairlifts load and carry the Agility 1.3 skibike with the skibiker fully seated on the skibike’s seat, and effortlessly unload the Agility 1.3 skibike and its rider onto the chairlift off-ramp.
- With both front and rear suspension, the Agility 1.3 skibike provides a creamy smooth ride on groomed ski runs, and can absorb any bump, jump, mogul or snow snake. Rear suspension is a progressive 4-bar design with 8 inches of seat travel supported by fully dampened hydraulic or adjustable air suspension components. Front suspension is provided by dampened hydraulic or adjustable air downhill mountain bike forks with 4 t0 6 inches of suspension travel.
- On-slope runaway prevention for the the Agility 1.3 skibike is also incorporated into the front and rear suspension systems for added safety.
- When making turns descending a ski run on the Agility 1.3 skibike, centrifugal forces created by the skibiker’s weight and momentum are dynamically transferred through the suspension system to power the ski edges of the skibike’s skis into the snow surface, permitting instant carving of ski turns by almost anyone.
- Skis with downhill bindings quickly and easily attach onto the Agility 1.3 skibike at ski boot mounts on the front fork and rear suspension swing arm. Called "skiboards" in the industry, lengths from 100 cm through 125 cm (which are most commonly used on skibikes), in a variety of widths and styles, are available from a number of international manufacturers, allowing ski selection for the Agility 1.3 skibike on a par with all other downhill methods.
- Combining skis with downhill ski bindings, and the Agility 1.3 skibike’s unique ski boot mounts, the proven safety advantages of releasable downhill ski bindings for avoiding injury from falls or other accidents, similarly enhances on-slope runaway prevention and reduces the risk of injury, for added safety while skibiking.
- While skiing on the Agility 1.3 skibike, a pair of boot-length foot-skis allow the skibiker’s feet to glide along the snow surface while maintaining balance, and, simply by digging in the foot-skis heel-edges, provide instant braking for any beginner, intermediate or advanced rider.
- The seat height and angulation is adjustable on the Agility 1.3 skibike, and to accommodate all riding styles optional foot pegs can be mounted on the front fork (“easy rider” style), or on the swingarm axle (“pegger” style).
- For transport or storage, skis with downhill bindings are quickly removed, and the Agility 1.3 skibike can be easily folded.
|Full Suspension Front Forks|
|Rear Shock Absorbers|
|Skis for iSkibike Agility 1.3|